You were called to be more than a bystander; we want you to partner with us!
1. What is membership?
At Shiloh, we believe that God has called us to be more than just bystanders in His Church. We don't do the whole membership thing for membership's sake. While contributing to votes every now and then is important, our real hope for our members is that they engage in Shiloh's ministry as our partners.
2. Why should I become a member?
There are many benefits to joining Shiloh in membership:
- It confirms a person as a genuine believer. (Ephesians 2:19; Romans 12:5)
- It provides a spiritual family to support and encourage you in your walk with Christ. (Galatians 6:1-2; Hebrews 10:24-25)
- It gives you a place to explore and use your gifts in ministry. (I Corinthians 12:4-27)
- It places you under the spiritual protection of godly leaders. (Hebrews 13:17; Acts 20:28-29)
- It gives you the resources you need to grow. (Ephesians 5:21)
3. What are the requirements to become a member?
Every person who desires to become a member must:
- Have accepted Jesus Christ as Savior
- Have attended a membership class or classes
- Have been baptized by immersion as a public testimony of their faith
- Have signed their commitment on the membership application, church covenant and constitution
If you are interested in signing up for our next membership class or just want more information, fill out the form below!